Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open:
Security Staff – (Part Time, Saturday & Sunday only) Valid Driver’s License req. Maintains security coverage of the community (grounds and buildings), and monitors all alarms and communications systems, as to malfunction or repairs. Duties include trash pickup, light maintenance and driving of shuttle bus. Good communication skills required, both written and verbal. Experience, a plus. EOE
Two shifts available:
- 4:00pm – 12:30am (Midnight)
- 12:00 Midnight – 8:30 am
- Eligible for fully vested retirement savings plan on Day #1, with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years.
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership, (including access to trainers)!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today.
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (610) 584-3645. John can also be reached by phone at 610-584-3612. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.