Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open:
Security Staff – Part Time Position on-call as needed to fill in for other shifts. Valid Driver’s License req. Duties include fire alarm monitoring, trash pickup and light maintenance. Exp. a plus EOE
Meadowood offers many benefits & perks!
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-to-dollar match (eligible to enroll on Day #1, and eligible for match after 2 years)
- Tuition reimbursement opportunity
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- FREE use of on-site fitness center, with brand new pool!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today.
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to mailto:email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.