Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Rehabilitation/Resident Care Department:
Rehabilitation Aide – Full time position, (8:00am – 4:30 pm). Responsible for providing non-skilled resident-related services, clerical support and maintenance of a clean, safe and well-organized rehabilitation department. Sets up residents for treatment, transfers residents to and from treatment tables, sets up necessary equipment/material for treatment, assists with direct treatment of residents under direction of treating therapist. Assists in carrying out treatment plans, maintains department records, as assigned, responsible for clerical duties and maintenance/housekeeping of Rehabilitation Dept.
Requirements: High School graduate with good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Prefer completeion of CNA certification program and minimum of one year experience in long term care. Will consider candidate without certification and experience, if willing to complete a training program to develop the appropriate skills.
Meadowood is a great place to work! A community feeling, friendly and helpful co-workers, as well as beautiful surroundings, all contribute to a positive workplace.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
Apply today! Click here to download a job application. Email to Joy MacDonald atmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also drop off or mail to Meadowood, Attn: Joy MacDonald, at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490.
Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, click on: http://meadowood.net/careers/open-positions/. EOE