Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Dining Department:
Dishwashers (Full Time, Noon – 8:30 pm) – (Multiple Positions) – Responsible for sanitary maintenance of dish room and entire food service area. Set up, operation and cleaning of dish machine, cleans and sanitizes dishware, pots/pans, and equipment, as directed. Sweeps and mops floors, removes food items to and from main kitchen area; other duties as required. Ability to work independently and as a team player. Every other weekend and every other holiday required.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.