Schedule an in-home appointment today!
When your choices lead you home, choose a trusted local provider.
Meadowood At Home
Now there is a locally based option for successfully aging at home, one that offers the security and protection of a Life Plan contract and is invested in your community. Membership based Meadowood At Home gives you access to a dedicated staff and expert services to assure your long-term needs are met—all without leaving the place you love: your home.
Here’s how it works
With Meadowood At Home, you’ll craft a personal plan that anticipates your future needs with a skilled Life Plan Coordinator. You’ll pay a one-time membership fee and an ongoing monthly fee in exchange for access to a full range of services delivered right in your home.
You’ll also have access to available programs that will keep you actively involved, including special events, exercise classes, wellness seminars, speakers and more.
Coordinating and receiving at-home care with Meadowood At Home is easier and more efficient than doing so with long-term care insurance. Ours is a smart financial decision and a personal approach that benefits from its affiliation with a well-respected Life Plan Community. We both coordinate and provide at-home services to you for one monthly fee.
We have you covered
Membership in Meadowood At Home also includes a timesaving Referral Service for items such as transportation, landscaping, home maintenance, legal help, financial planning and more. We’ll coordinate well-vetted Plan Participating Providers to handle the tasks, while you simply pay for the goods or services they provide.
What you need, as you need it
Your Life Plan Coordinator will work with you to craft a personalized plan that anticipates your future needs, and assures that you can stay in your home and preserve the independence you now enjoy. Available services include:
- Wellness Coordination to help and encourage you to thrive in mind, body and spirit, right in your own home
- Dedicated Life Plan Coordinator who works with you to create a personal plan for remaining in your home and preserving your independence you now enjoy
- Companion Services, including visits for conversation, playing cards and games, going for a walk, medication reminders and regular telephone calls
- Homemaker Services such as light meal preparation, light housekeeping and other chores
- Home Health Aides who can assist with bathing, dressing, grooming and more
- Licensed Nursing Care for home healthcare services not covered by Medicare, including medication administration and treatments
- Adult Day Care in a group setting for a scheduled number of hours each week
- Emergency Response System with 24-hour coverage that is furnished, installed and maintained by a Plan Participating Provider
- Supportive Technology such as a medication dispensing system and contact or motion sensors—furnished, installed and maintained by a Plan Participating Provider
- Access to Primary Care Services on the Meadowood Senior Living campus, as well as laboratory services, diagnostic tests and prescription management, as needed, and covered by a member’s health insurance