Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood Senior Living, near Lansdale, has the following opportunity in Housekeeping:
Lead Utility Aide – Full Time (1:00 pm – 9:30 pm) – Assist with supervision of housekeeping and laundry. Cover department in absence of Director, and fill in for absent staff, work daily assignments. Is responsible for execution of Quality Assurance program. Must have good knowledge of supervisory techniques, along with an ability to plan, organize and control job assignments. Monday-Friday, occasional weekend work. 1 year experience in Housekeeping and experience supervising others, required.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible on Day #1) with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership (including workout area, pool and access to trainers)
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today.
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.