Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Resident Care Department:
RN or LPN – (Part time, 20+ hours/week, within these hours: M-W-F 1p-7p, T-Th 3p-7p, e/o weekend available 7a-7p) – Seeking RN or LPN with 5 years’ experience in hospital/LTC setting, to work part time in the evenings/weekends in our Resident Care Department. This dynamic department is focused on providing primary health and wellness services to our seniors on campus. You will have the opportunity to assess residents and collaborate with their physicians, coordinate post-acute discharge plans, assist with medication management, respond to sick calls and emergency calls, and complete wellness visits with residents in their homes. Must have exceptional assessment skills, and ability to work independently, with strong triage abilities. We are looking for an experienced RN, but will consider a LPN with five years’ experience in a hospital or long term care setting.
- Part time positions w/20+hours/week eligible for paid time off (begin accruing on Day #1!)
- Eligible for fully vested retirement savings plan on Day #1, with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years.
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership, (including pool and access to trainers!)
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. You may email your completed application to Angie Hange, Director of Resident Care at mailto:email@example.com or fax to (610) 584-3645. Angie may also be reached at 610-584-7533. Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net. EOE