Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following career opportunity in our Plant Operations Department:
MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT, FULL TIME (Noon-8:30pm)
Help us maintain and care for our beautiful facility!
Responsibilities: To perform a variety of tasks relative to the maintenance, repair, and modifications of the residential, medical and central facilities of Meadowood, and to perform tasks required to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the Plant Operations Department. Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs frequently, assist in snow removal and security. Good working knowledge of plumbing, painting, carpentry, and electricity, required. HS Diploma or equivalency, required.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be emailed to Marlon Back, VP of Facilities Services at email@example.com, or mailed to/dropped off at Meadowood: at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Marlon can also be reached by phone at 610-584-3630.
Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, go to www.meadowood.net. EOE