Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following career opportunity in our Plant Operations Department:
HVAC Mechanic, Full Time, (8:00am – 4:30pm)
Help us maintain and care for our beautiful facility!
Responsibilities: To perform a variety of tasks relative to the maintenance, repair, alterations and modifications of the residential, medical and central facilities of Meadowood. Must be able to perform specific HVAC tasks: filter changes, coil cleaning, trouble shooting and thermostat controls. Additional duties including, but not limited to: painting, general maintenance, transportation, grounds (snow removal), and security.
Required: HS Diploma or equivalency, required, along with refrigerant certification, and 3 years’ comprehensive work experience in the HVAC trade, including heat pump experience.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be emailed to Marlon Back, VP of Facilities Services at email@example.com, or mailed to/dropped off at Meadowood, Attn: Marlon Back, VP of Facilities Services, at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Marlon can also be reached by phone at 610-584-3630.
Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, go to www.meadowood.net. EOE