Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open:
Diet Aide (Full time and Part time) – Brighten a resident’s day by delivering nutritious, delicious meals to them. Under the supervision of the Nutritional Care Manager, you would be responsible for diet orders, menus, resident visits, Health Center Chart, and discharge procedure, in addition to assisting with sanitation in the Health Center. Must be available to work alternating weekends and holidays. Full time schedule: 7:00a-3:30p, Part time schedule: 4:00pm-7:30pm)
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage for full time employees
- Health Savings Accounts for full time employees
- Fully paid life and disability insurance for full time employees
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately for full time employees
- Fully vested retirement savings plan, (eligible Day #1), with a dollar-for-dollar match at 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including FREE Fitness Center membership, with brand new pool!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
Responsibilities: Collect diet orders, distribute, collect and tally resident menus; visit residents, maintain Cardex, health center seating chart and assist with Quality Assurance audits and Test Tray monitoring. Responsible for tray line service and accuracy, as well as assisting with sanitation. Other duties, as assigned.
Requirements: Basic knowledge of nutrition, proper dining room service, sanitation and safety procedures. Ability to follow instructions, work well with others, maintain good rapport with residents. Also have ability to cope with needs of an older person, handicap and various degrees of disorientation. Must be available to work alternating weekends and holidays.
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.