Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following positions open in the Dining Services Department:
Cook (2 Full Time Positions) 11:00am – 7:30pm; every other weekend required. Help provide an enjoyable dining experience for residents and guests by preparing delicious, palate-pleasing and eye-pleasing hot entrees, soups, vegetables, accompaniments and garnishes. Comprehensive knowledge of food prep & handling techniques and general knowledge of safety and sanitation rules and practices, required. Ability to work well independently given proper direction; ability to read, comprehend and follow provided recipes.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today.
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to Linda Spataccino at email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.