Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood currently has the following position open in our Special Services Department:
Concierge (Full time, 8:00a-4:30p) – Seeking experienced administrative assistant with exceptional customer service skills to provide the utmost customer service experience while greeting, engaging and assisting in a vibrant, courteous and professional manner, all residents, families, visitors and vendors who come to the Health Center. Direct these people to correct destination, while maintaining proper screening. Answer, assist and appropriately direct internal and external telephone calls. Perform administrative responsibilities for the Health Center and Special Services, inclusive of, but not limited to: contract preparation, care plan and support plan scheduling, giving tours, backing up admissions, and assistance with bulletins, flyers, and general support.
Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Familiarity with data entry, record-keeping, and photocopying. Computer literacy a must. Experience in the healthcare industry, and knowledge of medical terms, preferred. Pleasant, positive, enthusiastic and high energy demeanor. Possess initiative, integrity and the ability to work independently and cooperatively. Good organizational skills, strong customer service orientation and respect for the capabilities and individuality of elderly people. Reliable attendance, required – must have own reliable transportation.
Meadowood is a great place to work!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible Day #1), with a dollar-for-dollar match at two years!
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership (with free access to trainers)
- Other fun events and prizes!
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to Suzanne Krasnisky at email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Suzanne can also be reached by phone at (610)584-3696. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.