Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in the Administration Department:
Community Service Associate, (Part time, <20 hours/week, various shifts, nights and weekends; occasional backup during the weekdays and evenings) – Seeking candidate with excellent communication skills, who is familiar with phone system and front desk operations, and is a team player with a customer service orientation. Must be computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word), email, and able to learn online scheduling system. Answer phones, greet residents and guests in a professional and positive manner. Assist in administrative tasks such as copying, looking up information, handling mail, booking room reservations, etc.
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible on Day #1) with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership (including workout area, locker rooms, pool and access to trainers)
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
Apply today! Click here to download a job application. Email to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also drop off or mail to Meadowood, Attn: Shannon Grieb, 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Shannon can be reached by phone at 610-584-3893.
Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, click on: http://www.meadowood.net/careers/open-positions/.