Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Dining Services Department:
Bartender – Full time position, (11:00am – 7:30pm OR Noon-8:30pm, including every other weekend). Responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and guests, under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Dining Services. Prepares and serves beverages in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, resulting in a high level of resident and guest satisfaction. Maintains bar stock, insures product freshness and quality, greets guests, demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws, performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards, performs catering functions, and other duties as assigned.
Requirements: A strong candidate possesses comprehensive knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures and comprehensive knowledge of proper dining room service. Experience in inventory procedures, along with comprehensive knowledge of mixology, required. Would be required to work every other weekend.
Meadowood is a great place to work! A community feeling, friendly and helpful co-workers, as well as beautiful surroundings, all contribute to a positive workplace.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
Apply today! Click here to download a job application. Email to Linda Spataccino at email@example.com . You may also drop off or mail to Meadowood, Attn: Linda Spataccino, at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490.
Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, click on: http://meadowood.net/careers/open-positions/. EOE