Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood Senior Living, near Lansdale, has the following opportunities in Housekeeping:
Utility Aide, Part Time, (Monday-Friday eves, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
Provide day to day tasks in the Housekeeping Department, according to federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing our community. Assure that Meadowood is maintained in a clean, safe and comfortable environment. Floor care machinery experience required. Must have good reading skills and ability to follow oral instructions. Pleasant personality and capability of communicating with residents, family members and staff in a cooperative manner. Capable of learning the required method of cleaning and equipment operations used at Meadowood. Ability to work well without close supervision, and excellent attendance required. Reliable transportation required. Uniforms provided. Must have reliable transportation. EOE
Part Time/Pool Perks & Benefits:
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match (All positions qualify for this benefit and all employees are eligible as of their first day of employment! Match begins after 2 years.)
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including FREE Fitness Center membership, with new pool!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today.
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to Nancy Kocher at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net