Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open:
Registered Nurses (Full Time, Part Time & Pool) – all shifts, Current PA Cert req. 1 year med surg experience preferred; will consider new grads. Every other weekend and every other holiday req.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage for full-time employees
- Health Savings Accounts for full-time employees
- Fully paid life and disability insurance for full-time employees
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan for eligible positions – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today.
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.