Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following LPN position open in our Personal Care Department:
Sign-On Bonus Included!
LPN (Personal Care – Part Time Eve) – Seeking high energy, technically savvy and compassionate nurses to care for our residents. Excellent communication skills and good interpersonal skills a must! 1 year long term care experience preferred. Every other weekend and every other holiday required.
Meadowood is a great place to work! Join our caring community!
Perks & Benefits:
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan, (eligible Day #1), with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership, including brand new pool!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives!
Apply today! Click here to download a job application. Email to Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 484-991-1020. You may also drop off or mail to Meadowood, Attn: Suzanne Krasnisky, at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Suzanne can be reached by phone at 610-584-3696.
Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, click on: http://www.meadowood.net/careers/open-positions/. EOE