Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following position open in our Skilled Nursing Department:
Lead CNA, (Full time, 2:45 pm – 11:15 pm) –The right candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Long Term Care setting, and have the ability to provide leadership and guidance to new hires in a positive and nurturing way. This position is responsible to provide leadership, training, and quality assurance oversight to nursing assistants. Every other weekend and every other holiday, required.
Come join the Meadowood family!
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Eligible for fully vested retirement savings plan on Day #1, with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years.
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
Apply today! Click here to download a job application. Email to Suzanne Krasnisky at email@example.com or fax to 484-991-1020. You may also drop off or mail to Meadowood, Attn: Suzanne Krasnisky, at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Suzanne can also be reached by phone at 610-584-3696.
Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, click on: http://www.meadowood.net/careers/open-positions/. EOE