Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have the following new career opportunities open in the Meadowood Life Plan at Home Department:
Director of Marketing and Sales – The Director of Marketing and Sales plays a key role in successfully completing sales, and participating in marketing events to ensure membership growth in the Meadowood Life Plan at Home program. This position is engaged directly with potential members and their families, as well as the staff and/or contractors responsible for delivery of care and services. The Marketing and Sales Coordinator must function with a positive team spirit supporting all Meadowood Life Plan at Home staff.
Should exhibit above average skills and behavior in all aspects of organization, communication and planning, in addition to the following:
- Knowledge of marketing and sales
- Experience with marketing strategies and tactics, sales techniques, and presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office packages
- Proficiency with REPS database
- Excellent customer service skills
- Desire to work with older adults and ability to understand the challenges they face aging in place in their homes
- Self-directed, hard worker, oriented to accomplishing goals
- Team player with leadership skills
- High competency in writing, reading, and speaking English
- Takes responsibility for developing greater knowledge and training to accomplish job objectives
- Ability to work well under pressure
Meadowood is a great place to work! In addition to a positive work environment and beautiful surroundings, all employees receive: Free Fitness Membership in newly renovated fitness center, with brand new pool, Retirement Savings Plan, and more. Full-time employees are additionally eligible for Health/Dental/Vision Insurances, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays.
Apply today! Click here to download a job application, and forward by mail to Elizabeth (Beth) Cwiklinski, VP of Resident Health Services, at mailto:email@example.com or fax to 610-584-3645. You may also drop off to Meadowood, Attn: Beth Cwiklinski, at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Beth can be reached by phone at 610-584-3623.
Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, click on: http://www.meadowood.net/careers/open-positions/. EOE