Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
We currently have multiple CNA positions open:
CNA (Full Time, Part Time & Pool, All Shifts) – 1 year experience preferred; will consider new grads. Every other weekend and every other holiday required. Dementia experience is required of some of the positions.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage for full-time employees
- Health Savings Accounts for full-time employees
- Fully paid life and disability insurance for full-time employees
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year for qualifying positions begins accruing immediately.
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match (All positions qualify for this benefit and all employees are eligible as of their first day of employment! Match begins after 2 years.)
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including FREE Fitness Center membership, with new pool!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today.
Apply today! Click here to download a job application. Email to Suzanne at email@example.com or fax to 484-991-1020. You may also drop off or mail to Meadowood, Attn: Suzanne Krasnisky, at 3205 Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490. Suzanne can be reached by phone at 610-584-3696.
Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more detail on career opportunities with Meadowood, click on: http://www.meadowood.net/