Meadowood is a not-for-profit Life Plan Community located in central Montgomery County, PA, near Lansdale. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our Vision.
Meadowood currently has an opening for a Café Cook in our Dining Department:
Café Cook, Variable shifts – Under the supervision of the Duty Manager, is responsible for preparation of food items. Responsible for general sanitation of hot line, all cooking equipment, floors, walls, and other areas, as needed. Follows all safety and sanitation procedures. Maintains records for preparation, forecasting and tallies. Performs other duties, as required.
Should possess a general knowledge of food preparation, cooking and safe food handling techniques. Ability to work independently, given proper direction. Ability to relate well with residents, staff, and customers. Ability to problem-solve. Cooking experience and excellent customer service skills, required.
- Eligible on Day #1 for fully vested retirement savings plan, (with a dollar-for-dollar match after 2 years)
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership, including use of brand new pool!
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
If you enjoy working with seniors and have an interest in one of our service areas, contact us today.
To apply click here to download a job application. Your completed application may be dropped off at Meadowood, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (610) 584-3645. Meadowood is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit us online at www.meadowood.net.