Pursue a Rewarding Career
Meadowood’s Envisioned Future is centered upon our mission to provide the highest quality of life for all who experience the Meadowood community. We will adapt to serve the needs of current and future residents in a way that enhances the lifestyle of each individual. Wellness, engaging residents and employees to create memorable experiences, open communication, community outreach, and best practices in our operations are hallmarks of our vision.
Human Resources Vision:
- Make service excellence integral to the workplace culture by inspiring employees to embrace service at the highest level, integrating recruitment, recognition, communications and training programs.
- Provide staffing levels which are appropriate to meet program and service commitments.
- Provide meaningful training and educational opportunities to staff at all levels of the organization for job enhancement and enrichment as well as regulatory compliance.
- Employ people who possess the knowledge, skills and abilities to enhance the values and culture of the organization.
- Provide a workplace where employees feel valued and respected.
- Strive to ensure that the workforce reflects the diversity of the local community and the people served to create a workplace that is respectful of all.
Perks & Benefits:
- >90% paid single health and free single dental coverage for full-time employees
- Health Savings Accounts
- Fully paid life and disability insurance
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan – up to 24 days per year begins accruing immediately
- Fully vested retirement savings plan with a dollar-for-dollar match
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Referral and retention bonuses
- Value meal pricing in our Garden Café – three meals a day
- Discounted, on-site salon and massage services
- Employee Wellness Program including free Fitness Center membership
- Fun events, prizes and incentives
Click below to download an application:
3205 Skippack Pike
P.O. Box 670
Worcester, PA 19490